Monday 30 September 2013

Vellvette Luxe Bag 4

VELLVETTE LUXE WEEK BAG

 

Last week I received my "The Vellvette Luxe Week Bag 4". It was a special edition sample Bag they shipped in the Month of September 2013. They launched 5 different Bags containing various luxurious products. I chose Bag no 4 titled "More Brands for Your Buck".
Vellvette promised that these products will keep the beauty enthusiast in us happy and also a pocket wealthy. 
Here's the Overview of the Bag: 

  • Estee Lauder Lip Gloss Duo in Extravagant Pink Shimmer and Brazen Berry Shine
  • Clinique Lipstick - Flirty Honey
  • Laneige Snow Crystal Pure Lip Gloss Sample - Veil Rose
  • Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Creams - 25g Travel Size




Estee Lauder Lip Gloss Duo in Extravagant Pink Shimmer and Brazen Berry Shine
 
I really Loved the Lip Gloss due... Like all the Estee Lauder products this one too gave the ultimate luxurious feel..... Both the shades are awesome and the texture is very smooth........ It's a real keeper.... Sorry friends that I could not take picture of applying it as I am storing best makeup stuffs for my wedding Vanity Bag............... 


Laneige Snow Crystal Pure Lip Gloss

I received this Lip gloss in a sample size. The name colour is Veil Rose and I somehow found this really cute. I wish the sample size could be a bit bigger so that I could use it for lil longer......

 
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Creams 
Crabtree & Evelyn creams need to introduction so I am not gonna waste my time on that. Though I got '25g Travel Size' tube, it is really enough for a trip for 10 days. I already kept that in my Travel Bag. The Hand cream contains shea butter, ceramides 3 & 6 and also it is free of parabens which is not good for skin.
The Hand cream smells incredible and I'm so excited to use it....

 
Clinique Lipstick- Flirty Honey
And last but not the least is a Clinique Lipstick in Flirty Honey shade. I am a huge fan of Clinique and used it's foundation before. But never used a lipstick before so for me it was a real treat...... 
It maintains the natural tone of the lips and the lipstick is very glossy and rich.

 
I loved all of the products so much and I'm definitely gonna flaunt different lips all through this festive season.  

Final Verdict: 

This Special Bag costed me Rs. 1,699.00
And also Vellvette didn't send me any price card for them but it was clearly written before booking that the original price for the bag is around Rs. 3800........
I am really very very satisfied with the products i received in the special edition luxury bag and all of them worth the money I paid. Thanx a ton Vellvette......
Love,
Rajrupa 

 

 

 



5 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely Rajrupa. I am on a self-imposed online shopping/sunscription ban till December. Ahhh.... cant wait to subscribe again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u've enough products for survival till december my dear ;)
      When r u cumin back?

      Delete
  2. This is so awesome!! I want the clinique lipstick!! :D

    ReplyDelete